Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Untitled

In the test of humility you have passed so,
If You are art I am Picasso,
If beauty was a word, you are a discussion,
You disrupt me and I you,
I eye you,
Ay ay you!!ohhh my captain!
Immune to this ugly world for you took beauty shots,
let’s play connect the dots with your beauty spots,
I want rumours of our love to spread through the whole city,
I want to leave “fireflies” in your tummy like we are from “owl city”
Slavery is in my ancestry so I am good with my hands,
You are popular with my DNA strands,
That with each and every erotic occasion, a specific organ offers you a standing ovation,
I only see our love for you are my lens and I am short sighted,
Lust from first sight, my hormones were ig-nited,
Let us exchange secrets in the dark like the moon and the stars,
I am earth and like the moon, you are my star,
I am just a poet; I try to make words rhyme,
I try to make fun times,
I try to make colours rhyme,
But you remain a spectrum of unrivaled complexity,
An element of unmatched perplexity,
Listen to me closely,
I try to praise you with these two liners,
If this world is gold then we are two minors,
Ohhhh! Forgot we are over 18!
Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment