Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Am I Venting? Hell Yeah!!!!

If i start to sound political,
dont take it so literal,
because the mental and physical essence of my crime,
originates from darker times,
among darker rhymes,
before our vehicles used water,no gas stations,
before it was pregnancy,no gestation,
so i took too long to speak for my rights out of the matrix,
not that i was poetically anorexic,
NO,
i was resurecting my impatience at the blazing paths of cross roads,
criss crossing vengeful ideas after having crossed swords with demons,
creating cursed corners cross sectioning my peers,with light years of anger and venom in my fears,of betrayal and i steer with disloyal polticians and politicking persons populating polution,paranoia in our mind,and purplexing our ideas, PAUSE!AM I VENTING?HELL YEAH....


I see the green,black,red and white on our flag,and i know that im home,
but like Marcus Aurelius and Augustus,you know that i Roam,
i refuse to let my energy fall,like Samson's dreads,
i bet Kenya dreads,to see 'some-son' of Somali origin,forgingpatriotism and speaking of its inability to feed 40million people,with refugees dying with hunger,
citizens bitter with anger,
poisonous fangs are,
piercing our skins like pangas, held by mere children slashing their neighbours,the way bars insight wars,despite claws,that despise foes,
i speak with that element of conviction that our forsaken leaders lack,cause I PAUSE,AM I VENTING?HELL YEAH!!! 
If i start to carbon date facts, and fossils,
i feel we have not fulfilled,the vision Dedan Kimathi and other Mau Mau heroes took a bullet for,they fought for freedom while children in our hoods kill each other for free ndom,
losing lifes from a match stick and petrol in school domes,
now i spit a fire pillar that could guide the palestines,
after being bred,by this den of lyricists, with erectile confidence,
yes we are cocky,with the lines, with hooks,wordjabs and punchlines that could damage spines,the baseline of my bloodline,with canine verbplay and headlines combine and describe lifelines of misleading intellectuals ravaging their brain turbine.
i speak of righteousness although i am a perennial sinner,
but swallow it,even if its a whole lot to stomach from this perennial thinker,

1 comment: