Thursday, March 1, 2012

MPD - Embraced

You see,me times is just for me,until i am misunderstood,
but misunderstanding shouldnt be explained.
More like who put a ring on Saturn with all the single planets,
who was the pedro at the wedding?
Was Pluto played?to seclude himself that far?
Why is Venus associated with women and mars with men?
I bet most of We-Men,
would prefer being Neptunes,why?
Simple,they make good beats and best of all,
they float next to Ur-anus,
so that we can kick your ass anytime,

back to me,religion has a big slice of my being,
it guides my superiority neglecting the fact that I am not the staunch-est of followers,
poetry goes beyond nursery rhymes,
though i composed them during nursery times,
and among my nursery crimes,
i never slept in the afternoon,but admired the nursery dimes,
what?yeah,why you surprized i had game even when i was 5years old,
i used to whisper sweet uniqueness,
more like, ''hey,when you lie down facing up,the ceiling blushes''
then their armour crushes,
flashes of brilliance of a nursery kid,
rared like a nursery seed,
your surprized?dont be...you've seen the eclipse,the wonders of the world,tsunami,hurricanes?right?
Dont be stunned at me,
i know of a she-friend who used to seduce boys and had sex with them at just 10years in primary,
im not saying i fell victim,but hey,YOU NEVER KNOW,

i am divided into Akil,Elpoet and Ahmed...
You see,Akil is the brains and that cocky dude you bump into,especially if you are a hot girl or one of my close friend,
Elpoet is just a wussy character that Ahmed brought into the picture because apart from being a computer wizz,he could also rhyme,so,
why serve two masters at a time when you can cell-divide your personna in this artistic world.
Ahmed-the bright shy boy,witty but too soft and weak,i had to kill this dude,i stabbed him in the belly and jerked the blade up!
But somehow,his ghost still haunts me,
and was just recently very influencial in deciding a very important dillema,
its always about girls right?

I pity the people who suffer the wrath of Akil,Elpoet and Ahmed at the sametime,
like someone,no naming him/her,again just recently,
how awful is that,a cocky,heartless, remoarseless liar,a wussy poet and a vengeful,weak,soft ghost all up your ass,
they say vengence makes a mammoth out of a mouse,so you feel my pity right?

No comments:

Post a Comment