Friday, January 13, 2012

YES I DO

I look in to your eyes and see a drop of dark pleasure,
Swallowed by a milky white ocean, i measure,
Dimes with this treasure,
Lesser value,
Oh my queen,
What says I,
What sways? Eye- balls enclosed with this socket,
Up, down, side to side, as you glide to eternal freedom,
With no shackles of words ending in 'isms' just the rhythm of your motion, captured,
Raptures inside me, as i cant hold in my hots for you,
Creature inside me dead, for i fought for you,
I flirted with an idea, that gave birth to you,
After emotions that makes us one,
After motions that make us turn,
Breaking cautions that makes us yearn....for more,
Four more, strokes, to bring life to this earth,
I taste the sand, bitter!!!
But the thought that you are from it, sweatens it,
Now i sing, sweet hums of pure bliss,
Each tone, fewer kiss-es,
Mistress of unprecedented beauty, and more beauty and more beauty,
I met you in the dark corners of heaven dancing with demons,
Demons, exposing your skin, to my 'naked' eye,
Needs held in apprehention,
Bellies lower with what i mention,
Tension creeps between my curious hands carressing your skin to find the map to your heart,
Is it a home???a hut of some sought???
I said i met you dancing with demons at the dark corners of heaven, ravens bowing above with your movements,
Moves-meant to shower the earth,
With love, and lust and cums of green pastures,
Read upon by sheikhs and pastors,
Past us, i see the devil pass us,
In God we trust in disguise we mask us as masters of worship,
Destrying warships sailing in our ocean of love,
I love you,
I love you,
I love you,
I feed you words that stitch our wounds,
Stabbed by hypocrisy of our 'love'
I lovr you,
You do not understand,
I love you,
Diseases spread when we AID each other with viruses,
My glasses, shatter, when masses, pass
Im married to verses thus! i still love you *blushes*as, i repeat!
i love you
I lovr you
I love you
Or do I? Do i love you? A lady that weakens me and still makes me stronger,
Killing me softly, with fugees,
Few G's meant to make you savour the moment,
Waiting for the torment,
When i comment on our dying love,
For the fish, wait,
Where did i fish that from? The weight of madnesses creeping inside my skin, tearing my sanity, hiding my vanity,
Disparity,
Three words, i love you!!!
Send shivers up my spine,
But the thought that your mine,
Calms me,
I love you,
Or do I?? :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment