Thursday, December 1, 2011

Allure

She was lying there expecting me,
to do something,
She, knew I was salivating!!
Those thighs were luscious,engraved
with alluring skin that could tempt Zeus up Olympus,coming
lightning bolts,screaming 'I want a piece of that'
Just like I wanted a piece of it,
Her breasts partially exposed to the noon day sun that soared high above, directing the rays through the window,
Laminating that specially crafted naked body lying below me,
Comfortably,
Still not taking my eyes of those exposed thighs and I,
listened to the cries inside,
screaming out the 'why's
n 'how's n flies
in my stomach restless but in truth I
knew not where to start, How to part, those legs, I
just knew that she had a body that could be turning on Kenya n she is not n.t.v,
And at that time she was there naked with me,
And this is the part that you all envy me, Coz I was her MVP
that afternoon, I was hungry as hell, N all I could spell well, well it was her name,
she rose to fame in my head and the same letters echoed n it said H....E.....N Her name, perfect, the best three letter word, of my life!! If I could spare her that day, I would have had her as my wife, But unfortunately I was way too hungry so I ripped every joint that attached that marvelous creature together and swallowed her visciously, Galitos, that was the best n sexiest bloody delicious hen I've had in my life.....Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment